CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday

The Epitome of a Mother's Love

March 28,2008
The Epitome of a Mother's Love

Darling,

How often do you clean your [apartment]? Your toilet/bath/basin has to be cleaned everyday but since u are studying, u have to clean them once in 2 or 3 days.Your kitchen has to be cleaned each time after use. Your garbage got to be cleared once in 2 or 3 days. Your table should be wiped once in 2 days. Your carpet vacuumed once a week. Your fridge/oven should be wiped once in 2weeks. Your bedsheets/pillow cases washed once in one week preferably, at most 2 weeks. Well u be the judge on how clean u are?Also have u got time to exercise? No, means u are busy and not prioritising. Do u have time to respond to emails sent by family including relatives and sending out emails/cards to just say hello to relatives? Did you send a birthday card to daddy, [sister], [sister's boyfriend]? If u have not kept in touch with loved ones, then your priorities are wrong.Have u had time to pray, listen to sermons, read the Bible? This is important. Again priority screwed up. The same goes with your [sister]. I will nag her too.Sorry that I have to raise these up because I am your mom. No one else will tell u. It's my responsibility.[...]I just wish u to know and correct your weaknesses which are personal cleanliness, faith with God and social behaviour especially with regards to communication.I have my weaknesses too but I try not to allow these weaknesses to upset my life and the lives of people around me.
[...]-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tom just stopped ranting to me after an hour because -- and ONLY because -- school beckoned. All I had to say was, dude, your mom's pretty nice. Mine? She would never be that concise.

No comments: